Saturday, September 15, 2007

Autumn Rose Buttons?

Hello - I have created a button for my blog to link to here, and figured if anyone else wanted to share it they are very welcome. Basically, as I am not technically minded all I can say is that you save the image to your PC and then upload it onto your blog and then create a link and er, do stuff. So anyway, please don't ask me how to do it - as I really am clueless and have the memory of a goldfish, but it beats winding the yarn into little balls this evening (I also procrastinate), my theory being that the yarn has just had a long journey from Shetland to Scotland and needs to rest first. So anyway, in case anyone is wanting a button, here are two possible images to save onto your PCs and then like I said "do stuff"...

3 comments:

jennsquared said...

Thanks Juliet for making the buttons! I will make a post on the "how to's"!

Knittings Nice! said...

Great buttons. I'm also totally useless at doing the buttons thingy...takes me ages... so a "how to" would be great.

Sneaksleep said...

Awesome buttons! Thanks for making them!!