Friday, September 7, 2007

Making progress...

autumn close

So far I'm loving it, I can't even believe I'm the one making this! For my first color work I think I'm doing pretty good. I made some major mistakes in the beginning but they are on the back and I'm too lazy to start over. I'm pretty sure no one else will notice anyway. I also mixed up my colors this time round. I ended up putting each combo in it's own bag a al chappysmom. I haven't decided if I'll continue in the incorrect colors or consider all of this the border and change back to the order from my swatch on the next repeat. I'll have to see how it looks after it's been topped by the blue checked stripe.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

It is beautiful

superstahr said...

Thanks!

Knittings Nice! said...

Oh the colours are gorgeous...have been looking at colours myself and the turquoise/blues work very well.

--Deb said...

It looks fabulous!