My second autumn rose is done. Now I think I will take a break with knitting for a few days :o)
It's an "autumn violet" with loganberry (4sk), mulberry(2sk), lemon (<1,5sk) and white (<1sk) instead of the original red and yellow shades. I made the bigger size, added length (one more repeat on the sleeves and the belly) and was a little short with mulberry : i have accelerated the diminution at the end to finish 4 rows earlier.
I've used Harmony wood circular needle this time and it didn't tension the yarn as much as with metal one. The result is bigger this time... luckily not too big.
Have fun with this pattern!